There's a new code in AJ:
The code is: discovery
Nothing else! It gives you 1,000 gems. Sweet, right?
Awww! Look at those little hamsters share the spaghetti! :D
What do you think about this weeks animal? Do you have any animals you'd like us to post? Leave a comment and let me know!
My pink flower! YAY!!!! It's my second flower! I gave first one, which was white, to my friend (I know her in real life). I now love my flower more than a glove, because it's so adorable and it's even rarer than a glove! I'm desperately searching for a purple glove, but for now I am sticking to my pink one. I obtained this uber-rare item by trading... I gave a star cape for this item, and I'm totally glad I traded!
Why do I love it so much, you ask? Well, it's a tie! How can I NOT love it? I had a green tie which I also gave to my friend. I never take my tie off, not only because it is awesome, but it also is part of the official TG uniform.
Well, those are my two favorite items! What do you think? Do you have some favorite items of your own? Leave a comment and let me know!
Technically, the winter hat has already been released, but this time it is being released in a different color!
And look at that panda hat- wow! I can't wait to purchase the items, how about you?
The tigers are at Crystal Sands
However, I found a pathway that was surrounded by bamboo! And pandas eat bamboo! My guess is that this path leads to the panda territory!
So I started thinking, "Just because these animals didn't win doesn't mean we can't be them!"
I quickly came up with two easy ways to become a polar bear or arctic fox! Check it out:
1. Purchase a new animal slot, or recycle one of your animals so you can get a new one.
2. Select a panda and name it
3. Make your panda's main fur white, and the the under-coat white.
4. Select any eyes for your panda
5. You can choose a pattern, but if you want people to recognize you as a polar bear, do not put on any pattern.
6. Accesorize your 'polar bear'!
1. Purchase a new animal slot, or recycle an old one.
2. Get a wolf and name it.
3. Make your wolf's main fur white and it's under-coat white.
4. Choose any eyes for your wolf.
5. You can put a pattern if you want to.
6. Accesorize your 'arctic fox'!
So, how do you like these 'new animals'? Which animal do you think I should make next? Leave a comment and let me know!
Squueeeee!!! I'm SO excited! Ok, so there's some ice in the room. If you walk on it, it starts to crack!
This new room is SO cool! I love the hot chocolate cafe!
As you know, a new animal means new items! Check it out:
Sorry for all of the writing ^.^ I just don't want other people to steal it...
As you can see, the rabbit it CLEARLY not me. This picture was actually found on the Animal Jam website.
I have found a small clip of the inside of this den, it will be posted later, depending on if I get enough views.